navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » when things are going good and you think they can't get any better, they get worse..
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic when things are going good and you think they can't get any better, they get worse.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden

0 posted 2002-10-21 11:35 AM

Friday was WOEA day (Western Ohio Education Assembly) and that means NO SCHOOL FOR ME... well, before I continue on this story, I'll recall something from the past...

Two years ago, I dated a boy named Justin. Some of you here not so fondly remember me speaking about him.  Well, two or three months ago, I told him never to call me again.  This boy has hit me (once) in the face, twisted my arm behind my back to the breaking point, thrown basketballs at me (while standing within a foot) and thrown a knife at me while I was standing in his kitchen.  Anyway, he keeps calling me and I keep just talking for five minutes, then saying I need to go and that I don't want to talk to him.  He's gotten to the point a few times where he said "I've changed... please don't hang up... I don't fight like I used to.  I got over that, I'm better now..." Blah blah blah...

Ok, my new "someone" and I went back to my old neighborhood on Friday to visit my friend Donna.  I showed up first, then my "someone", and my ex-boyfriend (a different one) Mike.  Justin came to visit because he lives across the street from Donna and he hates my "someone" now, with a passion.  He got all pissy and slammed his door and started drinking again, then complained to me later over AIM about how stupid my "someone" was and blahbity blah blah...  

What's his problem?   Why can't he just leave me alone...?  Why can't he accept the fact that I'm finally happy again and leave me be?

Thanks all... just needed to vent a little..

"Wie ein Quadrat in einem Kreis, eck' ich immer wieder an obwohl ich doch schon lange weiß, daß ich niemals ändern kann." ~Wizo

© Copyright 2002 Allysa - All Rights Reserved
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 posted 2002-10-21 12:37 PM

I have no advice to give except to stay away from him. He's definitely no good.
But good luck with the whole sherade....you'll be ok as long as you keep your distance

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
2 posted 2002-10-21 01:53 PM

Explain to me why he isn't blocked on your AIM. Seems you keep giving him a voice and access.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

[This message has been edited by Larry C (10-21-2002 06:24 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » when things are going good and you think they can't get any better, they get worse..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary