navwin » Archives » The Corner Pub » Just saying hi to everyone!
The Corner Pub
Post A Reply Post New Topic Just saying hi to everyone! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
blackhalo
since 2000-02-15
Posts 467
Denver, CO

0 posted 2000-04-27 01:47 PM

All, I miss you soo much, and without the forums n my everyday life, it seems soo boring.  Meanwhile this trip has been absolutly NO influence on my writing, and I have about the biggest, scariest case of writer's block known to man!  I will be back on Monday, and I can't wait to see you all and post whatever comes to mind in my frozen little head!  Sorry, I had to add that one!  Well, I hope you understand how much I miss you, and I really am looking forward to being back in the forums!  Especially here in the Pub!  But, for now, I guess I better go!  Thank you all for being such wonderful friends and inspirations!  Have a wonderful day, and an even more wonderful rest of the week!

Life defines no more than what it is you ask for.
April 20, 2000
Alicia A. Renzelman

© Copyright 2000 Alicia R - All Rights Reserved
John the cat
since 2000-03-23
Posts 357
England
1 posted 2000-04-27 02:09 PM

Thanks for the poscard Alicia.

May your roof never fall in and those beneath it never fall out.

Irish proverb.

ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
2 posted 2000-04-27 02:22 PM

Dear Alicia,

Great to hear from you! Hope your writers block fades soon! Looking forward to having you fill your seat in the pub!

Love and hugs,
Lizzie

"Poetry is the true expression of my soul, it is my ultimate means of communication. It is my rainbow of delight."

Sasikat
since 2000-02-02
Posts 290
St. Petersburg, FL
3 posted 2000-04-28 05:32 PM

Hi Alicia,

I've been away a while myself.  But I look forward to reading more of your posts when your return.  See ya soon.

Sheila

...the earth and myself are of one mind. The measure of the land and the measure of our bodies are the same........... Joseph, Nez Perce Chief

Jon Mewett
since 2000-03-04
Posts 1304

4 posted 2000-04-28 05:47 PM

Hello and thanks for the card.

We'll soon chop that block up.

Jon

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » The Corner Pub » Just saying hi to everyone!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary