navwin » Archives » The Corner Pub » another lie....
The Corner Pub
Post A Reply Post New Topic another lie.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
just_another_fe
since 2000-02-05
Posts 483
MICHIGAN

0 posted 2000-03-03 05:45 PM

SORRY GUYZ NO OFFENCE

I HATE MEN
DONT' ASK WHY
PEOPLE SAY THEY AIN'T ALL BAD
BUT SO FAR ITS BEEN PROVEN A LIE.
MAYBE IT'S ME
AM I REALLY THAT BAD.
DO I REALLY DESERVE
TO FEEL THIS SAD?
MAYBE I'M NOT WORTHY
OF THE LOVE THAT YOU HOLD.
MAYBE I DON'T DESERVE YOU.
I GUESS IM NOT THE RIGHT MOLD.
I WHIPE MY TEARS AGAIN
AND TAKE A BIG SIGH.
YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVED ME
ANOTHER LIE!
*TEARS*

[This message has been edited by just_another_fe (edited 03-03-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Angie - All Rights Reserved
childomine
since 2000-01-25
Posts 818
st. petersburg, FL
1 posted 2000-03-03 05:59 PM

Boy have I been there and done that!!  It's a shame that people (both sexes) have to make a farce out of such a deep emotion.  VERY expressive poem.
Mystykyl
since 2000-02-28
Posts 32

2 posted 2000-03-03 10:13 PM

once you find a guy worth your love then they aint all bad. There are some bad apples out there but you gotta keep pickin til you find the sweetest, purest one. i hope you don't give up on all men. They can be sweet and they can be jerks. you'll find a lot of jerks out there before you find mr right. just keep looking and dont let them run your life cause if you do you wont ever believe in your self. I hope everything works out. That is a great poem and very expressive of what a lot of men and women feel. There are just as many bad men as there are women. Just remember that. And from the sounds of your poem, you deserve better.
jascanvey
since 1999-12-26
Posts 130
England
3 posted 2000-03-04 06:48 PM

Angie  *sigh* my friend, I wish he'd see sense. I'd love to say forget him and move on, but it's too easy to say and so much harder to do. You do deserve so much more, but when you love someone you get blind to all the hurt they make you feel. Keep smiling girl, one day.......

All of my life I've been searching for the words to say how I feel........ - Phil Collins.

Little_Spyro
since 2000-01-09
Posts 659
San Diego, CA, USA
4 posted 2000-03-04 11:23 PM

For once, I don't have much to say about a poem...only that I wish the world was a better place...you put this situation into a great pattern of words.  

Little Spyro T. Dragon

just_another_fe
since 2000-02-05
Posts 483
MICHIGAN
5 posted 2000-03-25 03:54 PM

Thanks you guyz i actually love guyz but ugh@them sometimes lol. they gotta be so difficult. thanks for the advice...hey julie masbe now is the time!!!!!   lets hope
John the cat
since 2000-03-23
Posts 357
England
6 posted 2000-03-25 06:36 PM

Again all I can say is GULP this time remembering not to put it in brackets because it will disappear
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » The Corner Pub » another lie....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary