navwin » Archives » The Corner Pub » not a poem, rather a confession
The Corner Pub
Post A Reply Post New Topic not a poem, rather a confession Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
blackhalo
since 2000-02-15
Posts 467
Denver, CO

0 posted 2000-05-17 01:32 PM

I feel so close to all of you, I feel like revealing my life to y'all.  I have lost 7 friends to suicide, when I was 14, I was raped,I feel that my complete and total life has been a joke.  I was never at a point where I felt like life was worth what it should have been to me.  My parents smoked pot up until I was 7 years old.  When my older sister was 15, she quit school, ran away from home, and became wanted by the federal law.  To say the least, my life is pretty much screwed up.  I felt that I could tell you this because I found you all to be people I could trust with everything, and I am completely and totally lost.  I have no where to turn, and lately I have been considering some very drastic measures.  I really need some support, if anyone has any idea what I should do, please reply.  I love y'all.
Alicia A. Renzelman

© Copyright 2000 Alicia R - All Rights Reserved
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

1 posted 2000-05-17 01:56 PM

Alicia, check out the sites in this link. If you are feeling lost and confused and having 'drastic' thoughts, professional counseling is the best advice that anyone can give to you. Please check out these sites and talk to somebody at one of them. You also have many friends here who truly care about you, so please let them encourage you but also the most important thing anyone can encourage you in is seeking professional counseling.

As this is not a poem, I have to move this to the Feelings Forum where anyone wishing to offer advice may do so there.
/pip/Forum3/HTML/000308.html

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » The Corner Pub » not a poem, rather a confession

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary