navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » in need of a nice poem for my uncle who has cancer.
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic in need of a nice poem for my uncle who has cancer. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
balltongue89
since 2001-05-02
Posts 7

0 posted 2001-05-02 01:59 AM

Due to the non-poetic content of this post, it has been moved to the
Q & A Forum; it can be found there for further comments.

© Copyright 2001 balltongue89 - All Rights Reserved
balltongue89
since 2001-05-02
Posts 7

1 posted 2001-05-02 02:01 AM

it would mean alot to me if someone could write a poem for him that will put a smile on his face or give me a link to any good poetry sites where i could find the perfect poem for him. thanx =)
Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
2 posted 2001-05-02 02:11 AM

Dear Balltongue89, First let me say I am sorry that your uncle has cancer.  I hope it is curable or at least treatable.  Without knowing any more about him it is hard for us to write a poem to order.  I suggest that you read through ours here and if he likes spiritual poems you may find the perfect one.  Also you might try the other sites.  There are a lot of good poems there. I try to write some with humor at times and anything you find of mine you are welcome to use and I am sure anyone else would be glad to offer theirs.  Good luck to you.  Love, Joyce

[This message has been edited by Joyce Johnson (edited 05-02-2001).]

balltongue89
since 2001-05-02
Posts 7

3 posted 2001-05-02 02:13 AM

thanx joyce  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » in need of a nice poem for my uncle who has cancer.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary