navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » A plea for forgiviness from me to you . . .
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic A plea for forgiviness from me to you . . . Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
juliet_2u
since 2000-07-23
Posts 1125
North Carolina

0 posted 2000-10-24 02:52 PM

To all my sweet friends on this forum, I just need to ask you for your forgiviness. I have been gone for what seems like ages and I have missed you all greatly. So much has been going on in my life and it's been a bit hectic. But our God is good and He has it all under control. I have to keep reminding myself of this...lol. Anyway I will once again get the privilege of reading and replying to your work. Oh and by the way, my grandaughter finally decided to grace us with her presense last week and she is simply amazing...lol. My little Mackenzie Saige is doing well and created wonderfully and perfectly in the image of our Lord.
Love to you all,
Juls

© Copyright 2000 Juliet_2u - All Rights Reserved
BSC
Member Elite
since 2000-02-04
Posts 2919
New York, USA
1 posted 2000-10-24 03:06 PM

WooHooo...Congratulations Gramma Juls!!!! Love the name.  Never a need to ask for forgiveness, life has a way of taking us away from time to time, I'm just glad that you're here...Welcome Back.  Bonnie
Alle'cram
since 2000-02-28
Posts 1816
Texas
2 posted 2000-10-24 03:50 PM

Dear Juls, Let me ditto Bonnie and just say you have been missed. Sometimes we just have to stop and take a break...but glad your back.     Oh, the name is beautiful!  Marcy
juliet_2u
since 2000-07-23
Posts 1125
North Carolina
3 posted 2000-10-25 07:24 PM

Bonnie thanks so much. It feels surprisingly good to be a gramma...lol.
And it is so good to be back.

Marcy thanks to you also. And trust me I missed you guys too. You all have become real special to me.

Love you both,
Juls

Mark Bohannan
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-21
Posts 7269
In the winds of Cherokee song
4 posted 2000-10-25 09:37 PM

A grandma?????  Well congratulations and I know that there will be no better grandmother as you.  I also know that this child will know love just from you being in her life.  And what a beautiful name she is graced with.  Stay strong in your love and belief of God as I am finding out is the most secure place to be.
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
5 posted 2000-10-29 07:42 PM

Juls no apologies necessary! I'm glad you're back, and I hope you'll stay with us for a long time to come!!  

Those babes just bring warm hearts and bright smiles don't they?  

HUGz

ellie LeJeune
Member Elite
since 2000-01-10
Posts 4156
King of Prussia, PA USA
6 posted 2000-10-30 08:04 AM

Juls; no need to apologize, but oh I missed your sweet loving responses....I'm so happy for you! I love being a grandma! Her name is so lovely too.  Love, Ellie

le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne con-nait point....the heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of..

juliet_2u
since 2000-07-23
Posts 1125
North Carolina
7 posted 2000-10-30 10:11 AM

Mark, thank you.

Becky, I'm not going anywhere my friend. And yes those babes bring the warmest hearts and the brightest smiles. Hugs to you also. Love ya.

Ellie, thank you so much. I'm missed replying to your beautiful work. It's always my pleasure ya know. Love ya too sweetie.

Thanks guys,
Juls

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » A plea for forgiviness from me to you . . .

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary