navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » A New Creation - White Dove's Challenge
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic A New Creation - White Dove's Challenge Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ellie LeJeune
Member Elite
since 2000-01-10
Posts 4156
King of Prussia, PA USA

0 posted 2000-09-07 07:58 AM

The greatest miracle of all,
My dearest Lord in heaven,
is the heart that you've
transformed,
right here inside of me.

You've taken all the fear,
and turned it into faith.
All the sorrow and the pain,
You've remolded into hope.

Dearest Lord, I thank you,
for this new heart given me.
A heart that loves with
Yours and knows your tender
Grace.

Now that I have surrendered
my all to You, my Lord
I have the greatest
miracle a soul could
ever know.
That You are living here,
Your kingdom within my heart.
So forever shall we be,
the branches and the vine,
for all eternity.

Summers haunting melody
that awakens
the butterflies,
calling them to join
the dance
in their silent song
of praise to God.

eL

© Copyright 2000 ellie LeJeune - All Rights Reserved
juliet_2u
since 2000-07-23
Posts 1125
North Carolina
1 posted 2000-09-07 09:16 AM

Oh Ellie what a heart for our Lord you have. This is so tender and deeply expresses your love for Him. I just wanna thank you my friend for all that you are and all that He's doing in you.
Love you,
Juls

BSC
Member Elite
since 2000-02-04
Posts 2919
New York, USA
2 posted 2000-09-07 09:17 AM

Ahhh Ellie, How beautifully you have written of one of His greatest miracles.  This is one of many that could be mine, it is such a different life when a heart's been healed, and touched by His grace.  This is so wonderful.  Bonnie
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
3 posted 2000-09-07 09:58 AM

Good choice for a miracle! There are so many that He performs, it's hard to choose just one. It makes such a big difference...life without Him, and then life with Him. You've described it well!

Thanks Ellie for taking part in this  

Alle'cram
since 2000-02-28
Posts 1816
Texas
4 posted 2000-09-07 10:31 AM

Dearest Ellie,
   A miracle indeed, one in which I share with you, for I too, received a new heart from Him. A true miracle of love and obiedience to Him.

I think one must receive a new heart before they understand the grandure of this devine miracle....for it is just that..from God. amen.

Thank you a thousand times for sharing this.  You have used another gift by sharing it so perfectly in poetic form. A true heart of love you have, it is obvious to all....what a light you are to Jesus...how you have brightened my day.

Love,
Marcy

Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
5 posted 2000-09-08 11:49 PM

Having had a heart transplant (spiritually) also, I agree there is nothing like having the kingdom of God (Righteousness, Peace, and Joy in His Spirit)living inside my heart.  What a fabulous testimony you have.  God Bless You, Bob <><
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
6 posted 2000-09-09 08:21 AM

Ahh, the miracle of miracles!  You've put it in such elequent form, Ellie, as always. It's beautiful.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » A New Creation - White Dove's Challenge

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary