navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Points of view
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Points of view Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
newbieauthor12
since 2000-07-30
Posts 14

0 posted 2000-08-04 05:32 AM

Point of view

Every day I am confronted
Confronted with the love that people find in god
It gives them strength
It gives them hope

So why
Why am I unable to find the same
Why am I deprived of what the masses have

Am I unworthy
Am I less deserving of his love

So many points of view
Why does mine receive less

© Copyright 2000 newbieauthor12 - All Rights Reserved
Alle'cram
since 2000-02-28
Posts 1816
Texas
1 posted 2000-08-04 11:44 AM

Hi newbe and welcome,
  Oh, I felt the pain in your poem, but you know...we are all the same (equal) in the eyes of God.
  Your poem is lovely written.
  Also, "faith", fellowship with those who worship Him in song and praise. Look to Him in prayer, have a song for Him in your heart, place that special love within, through faith, knowing He will change you and reveal His love to you. Just keep walking in faith.
Bless you my friend;
Marcy

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2000-08-04 09:03 PM

Welcome to Passions! Let alone the fact that you are asking all of the right questions, I will give one back to you. Have you opened yourself up to all of the answers that might face you one day? Perhaps it is because you only think you might not be treated "as fairly" as the others that your questions are still just that.

I would entreat you to "stop, look and listen" and you will be amazed, I'll bet you a donut, at the answers you will hear.

Thanks for posting. Hope to see more of your works soon.

[This message has been edited by Sunshine (edited 08-04-2000).]

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
3 posted 2000-08-07 09:35 PM

Welcome Newbe!

Marcy's right! God does not have favorites.
He loves each and everyone of his children.
We are all unworthy, but no one less than another.  He loves us ALL despite of our sin.
He seperates all that from the person that we are, he hates our sin, but still loves us.

I know sometimes our prayers seem to hit the ceiling and go no farther. That's when we need to sincerely ask for forgiveness, and KNOW that he gives it!  

I hope to see more from you here. And if there's anything I can do for you, or if you'd just like to talk, please feel free to email me anytime at all! Or I can be reached on ICQ also.  God bless you!
And again WELCOME!

<*\\\><

The will of God will never lead you, where the grace of God cannot keep you.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Points of view

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary