navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » depression
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic depression Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Stephani
since 1999-11-26
Posts 32
massachusetts~usa

0 posted 1999-11-30 11:16 PM

why is there life?
what is the point?
i feel all alone
where's the knife?

i am confused
i am upset
my life is terrible
why can't i just forget

everythings gone wrong
we're all in a fight
i never wanted this
why can't things just be right

i'm depressed
i'm stressed
i'm mad
and i'm very sad

i need to be loved
i need to be hugged
i wish he could
i wish they both just understood

why do we fight?
hurtful things came from 3 people's mouths tonight

life
it just sucks
i really want the knife
i'm confused
i've been abused
i want it all to end
and that knife is about to be my only life

------------------
(:***Stephani***:)
"A true friend will always stay a friend
No matter if you feel as though the friendship or relationship is about to end."

© Copyright 1999 Stephani - All Rights Reserved
Kevin
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 1999-11-02
Posts 729
Torrington, Ct, Usa
1 posted 1999-11-30 11:42 PM

STEPHANI, that will never ever be an answer for anything, love is out there, sometimes you have to go through some really #$*% up situations to find it but trust me its there,
life works in highs and lows, without the lows the highs would not feel so good,
Make a promise to yourself that no matterhow bad things get, you can make it through, love is out there, smile it makes a world of difference in a world of hurt

[This message has been edited by Kevin (edited 12-01-1999).]

Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada
2 posted 1999-12-01 11:36 AM

Listen to Kevin....he speaks the truth. The love that you need to find is love for yourself. The things that are going on in your life right now shouldn't be. Do not allow ANYONE to treat you this way. No man/boy is worth this kind of pain. The one that is worth this kind of hell will never put you there.
Erin123
since 1999-11-23
Posts 13
Chicago, IL
3 posted 1999-12-01 11:59 AM

they are both so right. think about all the people that care about you. everone has something posiive that they can turn to rather than negative. peotry, for example. there are many people here who are willing to listen and offer support. it is always better to use words instead of doing something you might not be able to take back. trust me, when you realy find love, the only feeling you will have is pure happiness and you won't want to trade it for anything in the world.
Stephani
since 1999-11-26
Posts 32
massachusetts~usa
4 posted 1999-12-01 01:02 PM

i found love that i can't let go of

------------------
(:***Stephani***:)
"A true friend will always stay a friend
No matter if you feel as though the friendship or relationship is about to end."

Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada
5 posted 1999-12-01 02:33 PM

Steph....You found someone that you think you love. He treats you like dirt....look at it. Really look at how he treats you. Look at how he uses you for what he wants and nneds. Love doesn't work that way. Love is unselfish.

I would like to tell you a story. I love someone. Someone so very special and kind. I love him in the depths of my soul. We can not be together...circumstances prevent it (for now anyway). You know, this is still the purest kind of love. We both have to live our lives where we are. I want him to be happy and he I. We will be friends for the rest of our lives. I tell him everything and he I. We share parts of ourselves that few have ever seen.

If he goes out with someone else and is happy, I am happy. If he needs me and calls me, I am happy and there for him. It is the same the other way around. He would never do anything to hurt me, nor I him. He would do anything in his power to sooth my pain and I his.

See what you have for what it is my friend. Look deep and look with out the rose colored glasses. The pain is deep but the benifits of the truth are worth it. You will find strength and youwill know what to avoid in the future.

Please heed my words. I come from a dark place. I married an abuser, I had to pick up my life and find strength in the pain. Look for true love and honesty, compassion and strength of character. In these things you will find friendship and love.

Crystal Hudson
since 1999-12-01
Posts 11
Texas ---- U.S.A
6 posted 1999-12-01 11:02 PM

I know how you feel. I feel the same on this night. I can't let go of what NEEDS to go.

Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
7 posted 1999-12-01 11:20 PM

::::Hugs::: Steph, it can be extremely hard...but you'll find a way to let go. Give it time. Writing helps immensly too. Keep it up.

------------------
*Krista Knutson*

"When you start falling, who's gonna catch ya? I'm willing to betcha, it will be me." ~Faith Hill: It will be me~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » depression

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary