navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » I Wish I Could Say...
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Wish I Could Say... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
melissaramsour
since 1999-11-25
Posts 16
Aurora, NE

0 posted 1999-11-26 09:10 PM

I wish I could say
how much you mean to me.
I wish you knew how hard
it is for me to see
you waste your life without me.

I want to tell you
how you break my heart
whenever you tell me
about your girlfriends
and how, if I only could,
I would let you hold me
forever.

I need to tell you
that I love you.
I am trying desperately,
but the time is not right.

I hope someday I can
tell you that you
are the only one that
I have ever loved.

*Authors Note*: Hi! I just wrote this peice today and it's REALLY rough! I'd like anyone's suggestions and comments! Thanks
~Melissa

© Copyright 1999 melissaramsour - All Rights Reserved
Krut
since 1999-11-26
Posts 27
Adams, Wi U.S.A
1 posted 1999-11-26 10:31 PM

hey melissa ure poems cool..and dont take this the wrong way PUHLEase...im really not trying to be mean...im sorry...but i think it just ends to fast..it seems like you could say more...

Natalie Guerrero
since 1999-11-22
Posts 9

2 posted 1999-11-27 12:42 PM

Ok well i really liked your poem becuz i could really relate to it. E-mail me sometime kay?
Shorty Du Opp
since 1999-11-27
Posts 11
West Allis, WI, USA
3 posted 1999-11-27 01:27 AM

You've got a great idea going on here. That is the problem I have also. I really liked it thought. You have a lot of courage to put a poem on the internet. I wish you luck for happier day to come!!!!
Laura
since 1999-11-26
Posts 26

4 posted 1999-11-27 01:47 AM

Hey Melissa-
Yey another great piece! I really get the idea and felling that you're trying to get acoss. I hope it's not based on something real because it's a little sad too. I write all my poems in about five minutes, but they always seem to come out okay. Your's was more than okay. Don't sell yourself short- your poem's great!

------------------
*~*Laura*~*
"Dream over me with a tear, anything it takes to wish me here. Magic and sweet lulabyes, any lucky penny will do fine to wish me here."
-Nikki Hassman "Any Lucky Penny"

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 11-27-1999).]

Giggles
since 1999-11-21
Posts 15

5 posted 1999-11-28 02:55 PM

This is a wonderful poem. You have a really great story going but i too think that you have a lot more to say than what you've just written. keep up the great work!
foxy_16
since 1999-11-21
Posts 31
Lake Lillian, MN, USA
6 posted 1999-11-28 08:13 PM

hey, i really like this poem. it says so much and is so meaningful. i'm goin thru a similar situation, tho it isn't exactly the same- i can say i know how you're feeling. be strong! follow your heart!

~Kayla~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » I Wish I Could Say...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary