navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » tonight...
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic tonight... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lilo/lilg
since 1999-11-19
Posts 2
w.p.b/FL/west palm beach

0 posted 1999-11-19 01:29 PM

I squeeze you with all my might
I’m kissing you tonight
Don’t put up a fight
Cause I want you tonight

The moments we share
We don’t have time to spare
I wish you were alwayz there
But it’s not fair

Don’t be in fright
It will only be one night
Don’t get scared cause I won’t bite
That will be tonight

It will be the rest of our life
Please be my wife
Don’t worry its gonna be alright
So wait for me tonight

© Copyright 1999 lilo/lilg - All Rights Reserved
Systematic Decay
since 1999-09-15
Posts 1301
That place with padded walls and funny people in white.........
1 posted 1999-11-19 07:55 PM

Welcome to Passions.

I get the impression of you trying to pressure your girlfriend into sex, which is, in one word, wrong! If you truly love her as much as you claim to, you can wait. If your only out for a good time, find another more promiscuous girl.

If I have misinterpreted you, I apologize, and ask you to explain what it does mean.

------------------
Thinking is just what a great many people think they are doing when they are merely rearranging their predjudices.

Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada
2 posted 1999-11-19 11:58 PM

I got the same impression as Systematic Decay did. I believe it is because of this line.
Don’t put up a fight
Cause I want you tonight

I understand the hormones of a teenager but no means no, my friend. Respect is everything in a relationship. Respect for yourself and your partner.

I think you have a great way to express your feelings here in poetry. If you would like some help polishing up, I would glady help you. Let me know am I will e-mail you. I do not have my e-mail posted right now because it will change shortly.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » tonight...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary