navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Poems With No Replies.
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Poems With No Replies. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada

0 posted 2000-05-01 07:32 PM

Seems we go in ciclical paths in the forums. Right now we seem to be in the lower part of the circle again. I have been noticing the fact that we have had many poems falling off the page with no replies and having poets posting several of their works at once again. We must force ourselves to try and remedy the problem. Limit ourselves to posting 2 poems a day and replying to at least as many as we post. When we do this we create a friendly atmosphere in the forum. We get to know eachother and create dialoge between the poets. This is what Passions is all about.

I would appreciate everyone's co-operation with this. We try to respond to as many pieces as we can but when the board is flooded with poems from one author it is difficult.

Thanks,

Marilyn.

© Copyright 2000 Marilyn - All Rights Reserved
son of man
since 2000-04-25
Posts 125

1 posted 2000-05-02 03:52 AM

i completely agree. with too many poems from one author crowd the page, some other authors poem is forced off, leaving them without a chance to be heard. please be considerate.

ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
2 posted 2000-05-03 05:05 AM

Hear, hear! Marilyn, you are right as usual!

Love and hugs,
Lizzie

"Poetry is the true expression of my soul, it is my ultimate means of communication. It is my rainbow of delight."

rachella
since 2000-02-10
Posts 39
Indiana
3 posted 2000-05-03 04:32 PM

bumping it up...oh and I totally agree
Ender
since 1999-12-08
Posts 200
Yuma, AZ USA
4 posted 2000-05-03 09:46 PM

I haven't been coming here for about 2 months, and when i left, i remember that i had posted something about replies.  I am kind of sad to see it didnt work, but maybe this one will.  Good job Marylin.  I will make sure i reply to as many posts as possible.

*I am not one to be feared. I am one that should be loved forever. -Ender*

Oo0ostephanio0oO
since 2000-01-19
Posts 194
Massachusetts ~USA~
5 posted 2000-05-03 10:49 PM

~~~DITTO!!!~~~

(:***Stephani***:)
"A true friend will always stay a friend
whether or not you feel as though the friendship or relationship is about to end."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Poems With No Replies.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary