navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » I love you
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic I love you Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Poetic Dreams
since 1999-10-23
Posts 23
Lindsa, OKlahoma United States

0 posted 1999-10-30 04:48 AM

I love you deeply and it is my destin to be with you. If it wasn't I wouldn't fight this hard.
I love you I swear.
Just give me a chance to prove my love and I'll show you how much I care.
There is no other person on God's green earth that could feel the hole in my heart left by other people that have hurtin me, like you.
You feel me so full of joy that it over flows. Evertime I am with you I can't keep myself from laughing.
I have never felt like this not in a million years. I love you.
I love you is so easely spoken by some and not by others.
I love you is not just three words coming out of my mouth it is my world completeing if you just say them back.

------------------

~Once it is said it can't be forgotten, but can always be forgiven~

© Copyright 1999 Poetic Dreams - All Rights Reserved
Systematic Decay
since 1999-09-15
Posts 1301
That place with padded walls and funny people in white.........
1 posted 1999-10-30 04:02 PM

Love is a wonderful, yet dangerous thing. You cannot force love. I have a personal belief- Love is suicide. Be careful about love.

------------------
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage."
-Billy Corgan-

JEBE
since 1999-11-02
Posts 32
WILMINGTON, NC, USA
2 posted 1999-11-02 06:31 PM

i agree love can be dangerous but as you prove it can be the best feeling in the world....you have a great concept and if someone said those things to me i would be ver6y happy...well it depends who says it...but anyways i think the flow of the poem could be better.....but good job
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » I love you

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary