navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Attention all members!!!!!!
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Attention all members!!!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Maitay
since 1999-07-16
Posts 158
Sisters,OR,USA

0 posted 2000-02-09 01:31 PM

I just wanted to personally thank all of you for being there when each of us is going through a tough time. ALot of us really only post alot of poetry when we are sad and confused, and I think taht knowing we can turn to anyone in this forum is really reasurring. None of us realize is, but maybe we ahve helped so many people just to cope with things. Well this was just to say thank you everyone for being there every time that one of us needs somone. This is our own little comunity to help each other. Together we reach out to eachother in ways that noone else can. We are not judging these people by the wayt hey look, or their social status. We judge them on what counts. What is inside.

Amber

~The price of finding love is to eventually lose it. When I wish on a falling star, I wish not for material goods but to show kindness to others and be content with what the world may offer me~

~Maitay Mirabel Litton~

© Copyright 2000 Ember - All Rights Reserved
Majestic
since 2000-01-11
Posts 264
houston, tx.
1 posted 2000-02-09 01:35 PM

this is so sweet...and so true....The passion forum are truly a gift...thanks for the reminder amber...

"To live is to love; To truly LOVE is to live!" ~kg~

sweetcollege_girl
since 1999-12-03
Posts 872
just about where I want to be
2 posted 2000-02-09 02:30 PM

yeah..Thanks for the reminder, Amber...I'd like to thank all the members as well..THANKS ALL!!!  

stay cool  

Lavada

[This message has been edited by sweetcollege_girl (edited 02-09-2000).]

Salooma
since 2000-01-28
Posts 781

3 posted 2000-02-09 04:22 PM

That's definatly true and I haven't been here a long time, but it's really great to have a place like this! Thanks everybody and thanks to the moderators for helping out as well!

Salma

Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada
4 posted 2000-02-09 04:59 PM

Moving this to announcements and links.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Attention all members!!!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary