navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » My Book Of Love
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Book Of Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
RAINBOW
since 1999-06-21
Posts 1
Los Angeles,CA. USA

0 posted 1999-06-21 08:02 PM

This is a love that sees no age,your like an old book that get's more passionate with every turn of the page.

The numbers on the pages will rise,but they are irrelavent. What counts is whats spoken inside.

This old book i read has a binding so strong.The pages will stay right where they belong.These new books are cheap,they have no taste.Why would i put my mind to such waste?

This old book speaks of a love thats so true,while these recent ones try to figure out who's manipulating who.

Why would i ever want to pick up a new book of pain and pretending,when i can have the old one to satisfy me with love and a happy ending?
:::: i could read this woman over and over again,i'll never put MY book down!::::

------------------
HEATHER GOMEZ

© Copyright 1999 RAINBOW - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » My Book Of Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary