navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » Is anyone really listening
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Is anyone really listening Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Nina
since 1999-07-15
Posts 7
memphis,tn usa

0 posted 1999-07-15 10:52 AM

watch the type as it scrolls along the screen. Hopeing someone understands just what it all means.
Never realizing how some of us are in need. It's not our fault were programmed with greed.
Hoping by chance to make a connection
For some it's that so hard to find undivided attention.
So we type out our life to the others on the screen. Praying our souls can also be seen.
Guessing at who that is on the other end. Wondering if they are also needing a friend.
For some of us this can be are only escape. Then theres those that are filled with hate.
So i have not a clue as to what this all means. As I continue to put my soul on the scrolling screen.
And maybe i'll find that one connection
That takes my life in a new direction.
                                                                                            me

© Copyright 1999 Nina - All Rights Reserved
blueloon
since 1999-07-07
Posts 161
NY
1 posted 1999-07-15 10:57 AM

Someone is listening, fear not our new friend. For you have truely found a place upon you can depend.
blueloon

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 1999-07-15 11:03 AM

So glad to have you aboard, Nina. You will find some wonderful connections here. Post more soon.

------------------
Sunshine

Words will always express our feelings true. ~~~ KRJ

Look, then, into thine heart, and write ~~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Nina
since 1999-07-15
Posts 7
memphis,tn usa
3 posted 1999-07-15 11:11 AM

bluemoon.. I thank you for the welcome. nina
Nina
since 1999-07-15
Posts 7
memphis,tn usa
4 posted 1999-07-15 11:14 AM

Sunshine.. It is wonderful to be here and be able to share in all the talent found here .............nina
Ladycat
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 1999-07-05
Posts 782
At the edge and a doorway,TX
5 posted 1999-07-15 11:26 AM

Welcome! Welcome! It's nice to have you with us.. I like the piece.. You have the netpoets to share with all the time.. We are hear to listen..

Love,
Lady

------------------
Live in my world just once and you'll find yourself enraptured.

Sally S.
since 1999-06-07
Posts 847
Ohio
6 posted 1999-07-15 01:00 PM

"And I think to myself...What a wonderful world.."
Uh oh, I'm breaking out in song again...time to write!!!!
You've definately come to the right place my dear. We all give a piece of ourselves each time we share our thoughts....whether it be in the form of a poem or, in the comments we give. Isn't it great!?!

heides
since 1999-07-24
Posts 6

7 posted 1999-07-24 07:26 PM

Loved your poem! And the world gets smaller and smaller every day. But hey! That's a good thing. ps. thanx for the link.
Princess Lily
since 1999-07-13
Posts 149
USA
8 posted 1999-07-26 11:24 PM

We are all friends around here even if we do not always realize it great poem --princess

------------------
We see only what we want to see~unless perhaps~we believe

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » Is anyone really listening

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary