navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Guess what? I've got an idea!
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Guess what? I've got an idea! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

0 posted 2001-03-02 10:02 PM

With all of the problems that moderators have been encountering...why not have a "Mystery Moderator" alias...just for moderators to use, so that moderators can "post in peace" and continue to do their jobs without "personality" ever becoming an issue. Anonymity, with an understanding of general consensus? Might alleviate some of the tensions endured by moderators who are put in the position to have to moderate friends. Just a thought, for consideration. Also, would avoid "targeting" of moderators. Okay. Just think about that one.

For example....we could use the "Ron Spoke" alias...lol..so when something is deleted/moved? It would be understood by the offending party, that it was indeed a general concensus of Passions. Again, just a thought, considering the nonsense.

[This message has been edited by serenity (edited 03-02-2001).]

© Copyright 2001 serenity blaze - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2001-03-02 11:36 PM

"General Alert"... He's already a moderator in every forum...
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2001-03-03 12:43 PM

Nan, I think she meant that I could use it to 'admonish' YOU if I wanted to remain anonymous...though after tonight, I'm leery of telling you to hush!!
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

3 posted 2001-03-03 03:24 AM

Actually ladies---back off now...Nan still has to arm wrestle trish--
but? I MEANT? THAT perhaps there could be...Hmm...okay...let's call him GENERAL ALERT: AND? I SAY? Let's give 'em all the credit...told ya it was just a thought they tell me? I'm having a FEW!!! but I like the idea of anonymous moderators....

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
4 posted 2001-03-03 03:59 AM

I'm negotiating right now with several XFL players, who have expressed an interest in becoming Moderators. They feel they can have a serious impact on the number of inappropriate posts being made. And I think their poetry is really going to surprise you, too.

I'm also negotiating with the XFL cheerleaders, but that's probably not relevant to this thread.

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

5 posted 2001-03-03 05:25 AM

FOUL!!!...OH? ARE THERE FOULS, IN XFL.... ??
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
6 posted 2001-03-03 08:56 AM

Ron - Can I borrow one of those players? I may have need for a um.... body guard here...Yeah - That's it......
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Guess what? I've got an idea!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary