navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » HELP grrr
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic HELP grrr Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
rosepetals25
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-05-31
Posts 3076
PA

0 posted 2003-05-21 11:58 PM

Ok... I cant get into the adult forums or the deputy forums anymore...  And I don't know why.  Can anyone help?

My puter just got redone, a new hardrive and operating system (I'm now on Windows XP instead of Windows 2000).  Is that the problem?

That is why I havent been around much I do apologize.  I wanted to explain more in the DM forum since my puter went BOOM while I was suppose to be a DM....  but I can't get in.

Tara

[This message has been edited by rosepetals25 (05-22-2003 12:01 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 Tara Baldridge - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2003-05-22 09:02 AM

Tara, if you have a new computer, it's possible your cookies haven't been reassembled.   You may want to contact PdV again and she can click you in.
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2003-05-22 09:11 AM

Go to the Member's Area, then to the Troubleshooting Guide. There's a link there explaining what to do when your cookies crumble that should help.
rosepetals25
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-05-31
Posts 3076
PA
3 posted 2003-05-22 04:16 PM

I will go look at that page

It is set up so when a site tries to put a cookie on my computer, it asks first, and i can approve or deny.  Of course, I gave this site the go head.  Hopefully something on that page will be able help.  If not I will talk to PdV

Thank the both of you.
Tara

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » HELP grrr

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary