navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Tempted, tempted, tempted
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic Tempted, tempted, tempted Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Eromyna
since 2002-11-29
Posts 306
Pheonix, AZ, USA

0 posted 2003-01-25 01:21 AM

Now, this I find funny. My browser was being all wierd, and not loading properly. So I was trying to get it to respond, by cutting off the last extension of the web address, then seeing if it would load. I was also hoping to find a direct link to the forums this way, so I wouldn't have to go to the main site and then follow the link to the forums. I got it down to /pip/ and now it's loading again. But there's this funny little bar on the left side of the screen with all these links I've never seen before. I am guessing, since I've never been a moderator, that I've somehow accessed some kind of moderator part of the site. The window is labelled "Artemis Control Panel."
Being not quite the perfect little girl, I peeked around, and I realized I could approve my own Photo. lol. But I haven't. *fidgets* So tempting....

© Copyright 2003 Shay D. - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2003-01-25 02:17 AM

Yes..you stumbled into the control booth!! And I looked at your photo..could you upload something that is a better representation of you? We can barely see your face....
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2003-01-25 07:29 AM

LOL - Not to worry - The master controls are still protected...
Eromyna
since 2002-11-29
Posts 306
Pheonix, AZ, USA
3 posted 2003-01-25 11:53 AM

Bah. Maybe I don't want a better representation of my face. Maybe I don't like my face. Rar!
*sulks*
Okay, fine.

PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
4 posted 2003-01-25 03:18 PM

How interesting.

~Titus

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
                 --Aldous Huxley

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Tempted, tempted, tempted

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary