navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Ardonidaspeare!
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Ardonidaspeare! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ardonida
since 2000-05-18
Posts 76

0 posted 2000-05-21 05:17 PM

"Hark, the land and hers bids thee to tread gently upon't.It is not ashamed to bear thee, Thou have thineself resolved upon a course which has a need of understanding . Thee follows naught thee blush to look upon. Thou shalt have love to sweep thine way, and thine spirit, thine full supremacy, thou shalt know'st. And thine beck might, from the bidding of thine divine one, command thee. Thou art as pretty to thine divine one's ends, as is the morn-dew on myrtle-leaf.
So let thee breathe between the heavens and earth, a private person such as thee. Thine divine one shall then have courtesy, so thou shalt be wielded up,
thine divine one will fill thine wishes to the brim!! "

Ok, so pull it apart. BTW: The problem with my spelling is cus my native tongue aint english.

A.

© Copyright 2000 Ardonida - All Rights Reserved
Dawn Eclipse
since 2000-01-31
Posts 637
The Horsehead Nebula
1 posted 2000-05-21 09:48 PM

great story!  I enjoy trying to puzzle out the old english.  

"Even a fool knows you can't touch the stars, but it doesn't stop a wise man from trying."
Harry Anderson, "Night Court"

*Cassandra Roseen*

Ardonida
since 2000-05-18
Posts 76

2 posted 2000-05-22 09:29 PM

Thank you Dawn!!
You will not believe me how long it took me to just WRITE that lot, AND understand what I am writing!!  
Bt I enjoyed it so much!!
A.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Ardonidaspeare!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary