navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Dear Miss Chadwick
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Dear Miss Chadwick Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2003-03-29 09:02 PM

Dear Miss Chadwick,

Hello, How are you? So much I have missed! Your classroom so empty and missing that touch a security. The feeling of love hanging in the air from floor to ceiling. What is heaven like? Are the angels getting good grades. I have to admit, I'm jealous, that I no longer see your smiling face every morning.
     But those angels, they need you. To guide them and lead them in the right direction as you did me. There is not a day that goes by when I don't think of you. There is not a moment that sneaks by that I am not learning from you. Every second of every day, I learn lessons that you are teaching from above. That love never says goodbye. That happiness is right under our noses. That Hamlet cannot be hamlet if you take the character "Hamlet" out of it.  That life is life whether we participate or not, and most of all that teaching is not just a job. It's life experience that is worth more than a dollar value. The look upon students faces when they realize that you really care about them.
     Thank you teacher for guiding me and teaching me, throughout my life. I will never say good bye to you because I will see you again soon, and until then, Keep guiding the angels and holding their hands. Can you do that for me?

With Loads of Love,
                                Kellie Cantrell
                                Per 1 English

(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
  ·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
     *`·.¸.·´*
    Love Always
       Kellie

I TAWT I TAW a puddy CAT!

© Copyright 2003 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2003-03-30 01:46 AM

Kellie,
Nice...

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

kaile
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 2000-02-06
Posts 5146
singapore
2 posted 2003-03-30 11:48 AM

I don't understand the Hamlet reference but it seems like Miss Ginger really taught you some fine lessons...i especially relate to:

That life is life whether we participate or not

Such an important moral! And Miss Ginger successfully taught you all that? Wow...and Kudos to you for holding these lessons to heart

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
3 posted 2003-03-30 11:51 AM

I'll explain the hamlet thing.  If you read hamlet excluding hamlet then you have a very nothing book with lots f confusion. That is what I was symbolizing!

(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
  ·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
     *`·.¸.·´*
    Love Always
       Kellie

I TAWT I TAW a puddy CAT!

skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
4 posted 2003-03-31 09:40 PM

Kellie, this is so sweet! I'm sure Miss Chadwick enjoyed reading it in Heaven!

~Liz

Waited on a line of greens and blues, just to be the next to be with you..
~Mr. Big

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
5 posted 2003-04-21 11:07 AM

Kellie,
some words of wisdom there.
Kethry

Here in the midst of my lonely abyss, a single joy I find...your presence in my mind.  Unknown

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
6 posted 2003-07-13 03:58 AM

Thank You, I will always have her little lessons to take to heart! I thank God for putting her in my life every day!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Dear Miss Chadwick

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary