navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » CT- My Monniker
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic CT- My Monniker Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Saxoness
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 1999-07-18
Posts 1102
Texas

0 posted 1999-09-12 08:06 PM

Ok,

My reasons for choosing this name aren't REALLY deep, but hey, since we are sharing, why not?

I wanted to choose a name to express myself as much as I could. For one, I am very involved and proud of my Irish/Celtic heritage, so I had to pick something to support that. Also, I am a very strong and proud individual, who likes to think she can conquer anything. (those of you who know me will attest to that) So, what better name to give, than a Saxoness?

Although, I am guilty of having more than one name on the forum, one for my whimsical romantic and utterly in love with the Phantom of The opera side, Angel_of_Music, and one for my sad, embittered, cynical side, The Forgotten Lady. So, look for these names, and by it you can judge the mood I was in at the time! =) Well, thats about it!

Although, the signature for Saxoness describes me perhaps better than any other thing could.

------------------
"Glory remains unaware of my neglected dwelling where alone
I sing my tearful song which has charms only for me."

-Charles Brugnot

[This message has been edited by Saxoness (edited 09-12-99).]

© Copyright 1999 Angela Erin Burke - All Rights Reserved
Angel_of_Music
since 1999-07-25
Posts 35
Sanger, TX USA
1 posted 1999-09-12 11:56 PM

purty silly, huh. lol

------------------
"In sleep he sang to me...in dreams he came...that voice which calls to me, and speaks my name..."

Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
2 posted 1999-09-13 01:06 AM

And with the first reply, I can see I am not the only one with multiple personalities. Quite clever I think, to attach a unique name to each mood!
Saxoness
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 1999-07-18
Posts 1102
Texas
3 posted 1999-09-13 09:59 AM

THank you, Kind Sir! =p~~~~~ (drool face)

------------------
"Glory remains unaware of my neglected dwelling where alone
I sing my tearful song which has charms only for me."

-Charles Brugnot

[This message has been edited by Saxoness (edited 09-13-99).]

roxane
since 1999-09-02
Posts 505
us
4 posted 1999-09-13 01:59 PM

how original to have different names for different moods....i have to commend you on that one

------------------
"Come night, come darkness, for you cannot come too soon or stay too long in such a place as this." Charles Dickens

roxane

Nicole
since 1999-06-23
Posts 1835
Florida
5 posted 1999-09-14 12:48 PM

I enjoyed reading this! Truly..depth, per se, is not really what is gleaned from this CT...it gives us all a little glimpse into what makes each of us unique!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » CT- My Monniker

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary