navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » In reply to "Game of Love"
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic In reply to "Game of Love" Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Hellchild
since 1999-08-21
Posts 1

0 posted 1999-08-21 02:29 AM

This entry will probably be my only entry, but with reading some of the posts in this forum I have to tell my story. First of all, DreamEvil, I want to say I agree with your essay “Game of Love”. Where it says, “Women are catty, conniving, and heartless creatures devoid of remorse…” Before all the women in the forum jump down my throat, allow me to tell you why I believe the way I do.
When I was younger, I was popular, happy, and well known. The last characteristic I listed is the only remaining one I have left. As I got older I got to know more females, you know, because females are supposed to have female friends to relate to. Well, as I got to know them, I trusted them. I poured my heart out to them, and told one particular woman things I didn’t want others to know. Well, before I knew it, she had told everyone. She had few friends before knowing me, and once she told my secret to the people I was associated with, she took all my friends and turned them against me. She left me; she flourished and left me as an outcast to all in my school. I am known as a poor little girl to this day. No one wants anything to do with me in my town. She is not the only occurrence, but this she is just a sample of many.
Well, I also had a few guy friends… I could trust them. I told them things I told no one. You know no one found out about those secrets either. They were understanding, and didn’t look at what they could get from me. They saw me as whom I was inside, not my material possessions, and not how they could use me.
Through my life experiences, I have come to believe this: Women will go at any length, no matter which it hurts, if it will benefit themselves. I have seen a female hurt anyone and everyone to get to the top. If it takes damaging a person’s soul, they go for it because self-gain is so important.
No, men aren’t perfect, they hurt people as well, but I believe most, not all, have different reasons. The pain that I have received from males has been different. They were after sexual relationships, and I thought they loved me, but they did not. They were looking for something that I wouldn’t give. This pain this agony didn’t ruin my standings in my area. It didn’t ruin my reputation it just hurt my heart. Time will heal that, but the damage the females here did to me, is forever. Never will I be any account to the people here. Yes I have a few friends, but I don’t tell them many things for obvious reasons.
I wont say all women are evil, I will say women seem to be more selfish and irate. I definitely don’t believe we have any right trying to be rulers of the world. One thing, we have way too many mood swings, we are impulsive, and we make harsh decisions based upon how we feel. That is not a good thing. Yes, I believe we are equal to men, I don’t believe in women being seen and not heard. I do, however, think in the first few years of a baby’s life, the mother should stay home, if it can be afforded, if not, you do what you have to do.
In my life, there have been few women who have been good to me, and would never betray me. Most have betrayed me in so many ways. Things in my life will never be the same because of those women. It drives me to believe the way I do. Don’t be offended, if the shoe fits wear it. If not, don’t fret yourselves.

© Copyright 1999 Hellchild - All Rights Reserved
DreamEvil
Member Elite
since 1999-06-22
Posts 2396

1 posted 1999-08-22 04:20 AM

Welcome to Passions in Prose!

I'm truly sorry that you have experienced these things from women, though I'm glad you found an outletin writing it out.

------------------
Shall I indulge in flights of fancy hampered by clipped wings?
DreamEvil©

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » In reply to "Game of Love"

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary