navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Whatever Happened?................to
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Whatever Happened?................to Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jon Mewett
since 2000-03-04
Posts 1304

0 posted 2001-07-06 03:26 AM

The BOOK................Voices on the Web.

Just Wondering..........I ordered FIVE copies.

Stay Warm

Jon

© Copyright 2001 Jon Mewett - All Rights Reserved
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
1 posted 2001-07-06 10:04 AM

Jon, I have asked the same question, I went to the voices on the web section, but only old info was there. I'd really like to know also!
Sandra

Romy
since 2000-05-28
Posts 1170
Plantation, Florida
2 posted 2001-07-06 10:48 AM

me too, my husband doesn't believe me anymore!
Irie
since 1999-12-01
Posts 1493
Washington State
3 posted 2001-07-07 02:17 AM

I'm still wondering why my check was never cashed?????

~Sheri

"The things that come to those that wait may be the things
left by those who got there first"

ma miller
since 2000-07-11
Posts 806

4 posted 2001-07-10 12:36 PM

haven't reviewed my cancelled checks, but am wondering the same thing ... there's virtually no information on the status, which leads people to believe the worst through speculation ... it would serve Passions well to make regular announcements, even if it's the same old news ... can u say "credibility"?
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
5 posted 2001-07-10 01:33 PM

Jon - I answered your email yesterday, so you should now have the URL for the Voices forum (and updating your email address should insure you get future mail).

Sandra - define "old info" for me. The last update was June 23, just before I got hit with the flu. Now that I'm up and around again, I'm hoping to have more news in the next few days.

Sheri - there was never a check cashed because none was ever received. I got your signed Agreement. No check. If you review your Status page (where you originally filled in your Author info), you'll clearly see what has been received and not received.

All - the Voices forum was set up so the less than two hundred poets involved with Voices would have a place to discuss the project without it becoming a distraction for the 4,000 not involved. The Author forms were set up so you could keep your information current, follow your individual status, and could be contacted with updates. If you're not using these resources, you are sorely limiting your involvement.

Irie
since 1999-12-01
Posts 1493
Washington State
6 posted 2001-07-11 01:49 AM

Thank you so much for your reply Ron.
My only concern is this is the secod check I've snet. So either my post master or I am an idot....
I'm sure it's me.
I will double check the address and try once again.....
Again...thank you  

~Sheri

"The things that come to those that wait may be the things
left by those who got there first"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Whatever Happened?................to

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary