navwin » Discussion » Q & A » lost feature
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic lost feature Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
VAS
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-11-16
Posts 7450
Oregon

0 posted 2001-02-02 09:57 AM

So far, I've experienced that when placing a response to someone's response to my post, it no longer hops to the top of page one.  Is that so people can no longer bump their own stuff?  Curious.  Not to mention everything I've posted at this new site just sinks farther and farther into the sunset, heading for a black hole.  With little or no comments at all. I'm depressed.;o{
© Copyright 2001 Virginia Salter - All Rights Reserved
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
1 posted 2001-02-02 10:14 AM

That's correct. We can no longer 'bump' our own poems to the top by replying to them.

One of the great features here is that you are able to set how many poems you see on a page now. You can set it at 200 if you wish and you'll see by doing this, that your poem actually does stay on the 'first' page a lot longer now.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » lost feature

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary