navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Changes
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Changes Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Bright Melody
since 1999-11-06
Posts 37
O'Fallon Illinois

0 posted 2000-07-27 01:25 PM

I've been away for awhile, almost 4 months! I was wondering what all has changed. I see something about a book. If someone would have time could you please bring me up to date? Thanks!!

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

© Copyright 2000 Bright Melody - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2000-07-27 02:29 PM

Hi..we are accepting posts for a new anthology of poetry! Post in the Voices on the Web forum..but you better hurry it will close it to new submissions on Sunday.

Then new software has a lot of features! You can create a library of personal favorites (poems and/or poets). Our Ecards have wonderful new graphics! And we are about 1500 members stronger than when you were here last. Make yourself comfy. Read..glance around..and let me know if you have any other questions.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Changes

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary