navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Need a little help here and there
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Need a little help here and there Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alle'cram
since 2000-02-28
Posts 1816
Texas

0 posted 2000-05-31 09:31 AM

1) How do I get my own smileys?

2) What does ROTFLMAO!!! mean?

© Copyright 2000 Alle'cram - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2000-05-31 09:46 AM

Good morning Alle'...I will try to help...but I'm not a techie so bear with me...

when you are responding, if you will scroll down you will see "Available Smilies" and that will let you look up and post your selection...

ROTFLMAO is "rolling on the floor laughing my a - - off..." and I am sure you can fill in the blanks?  I sure HOPE you're old enough to fill in the blanks or I may have to delete myself....

have a wonderful day....Sunshine

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2000-05-31 09:47 AM

When you post a poem or a reply, look at the bottom of the screen. You'll see the words "available smilies". Click on that and you'll find your choices. The basic smile is just a colon and an end paren..like this :  ) but typed one right after the other gives you this  

Check them out...

ROFLMAO means literally: rolling on the floor laughing my a** off.

The internet has anagrams for everything and emoticons (new word there - this includes smilies) for every feeling!

Have fun.       

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Need a little help here and there

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary