navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Why isn't my email address available?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Why isn't my email address available? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota

0 posted 2000-02-05 09:36 PM

Suddenly my email adress seems to have disappeared off my profile, and I did not take it off. What's going on?

Elizabeth

"He have his goodness now. God forbid I take it from him!"
-The Crucible

© Copyright 2000 Elizabeth A. Larson - All Rights Reserved
Gene
since 2000-01-23
Posts 935
Colorado, USA
1 posted 2000-02-05 09:48 PM

I was just gonna ask that too, Liz. It seems everone's e-mail icon has disappeared and has been replaced with that strange "submit your poem" icon. I've been noticing alot a strange things happening--like my copyright is different from what I have set in my profile, the "clear fields" button doesn't work, and my photo won't display (sorry Ron, but I can't accept your explanation on that one).

~Gene

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2000-02-05 09:53 PM

Don't be too upset...because of security problems (that you both are thankfully unaware of) the email and profile functions are modified. Until the time that it's again ok to let them be seen.  I suggest in the future that you keep one eye on the Announcements Forum..that's where these things are posted...  
Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
3 posted 2000-02-05 09:53 PM

I seem to have naught save my profile and editing icon. ?????? Someone please offer an explanation to this poor confused poet?

"He have his goodness now. God forbid I take it from him!"
-The Crucible

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Why isn't my email address available?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary