navwin » Discussion » Q & A » I can't get into adult..:-((
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic I can't get into adult..:-(( Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
RainbowGirl
Member Elite
since 1999-07-31
Posts 3023
United Kingdom

0 posted 1999-10-31 05:51 PM

Craig says I've been booted for posting about hookers in the Open Forum but honestly, I swear I didn't know about those kind of tricks...ROFLMAO

Seriously, I tried typing in my name instead of the one in comes up with, double and treble checked the password and it still say I'm not permitted..:-(((

As Rainbow slinks away...

------------------
You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

© Copyright 1999 Cindy Jones - All Rights Reserved
Craig
since 1999-06-10
Posts 444

1 posted 1999-10-31 06:06 PM

Trick is a word that should be used carefully!!!

I hope they let you back in soon, you'll catch a cold standing outside in that skimpy black dress!!!

------------------
Yes, I admit your general rule. That every poet is a fool:
But I myself may serve to show it. That every fool is not a poet.

RainbowGirl
Member Elite
since 1999-07-31
Posts 3023
United Kingdom
2 posted 1999-10-31 06:16 PM

Craig: Tis cold out here, think I'll have to wait long or will I be allowed back soon?...*g*

HUSG

------------------
You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
3 posted 1999-10-31 06:25 PM

RainbowGirl, there's a post in Announcements about the change in the Adult access. However, you don't need to read it now, nor do you need to email me for access... 'cause ya just did.

You're in.

RainbowGirl
Member Elite
since 1999-07-31
Posts 3023
United Kingdom
4 posted 1999-10-31 06:26 PM

Thanks Ron, you're a sweetheart..

HUGS

------------------

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » I can't get into adult..:-((

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary