navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Has anyone ...
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Has anyone ... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois

0 posted 2004-10-22 08:37 PM

Has anyone heard from Sharon "poetdevine"?

Haven't heard from her in a long while and that's unlike her. Even if she is busy. Anyone know how to contact her other than email?

Please let me know. I'm worried about her, and I miss her dearly.  

Thanks

© Copyright 2004 WhtDove - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2004-10-22 08:43 PM

Hey Dovie!

I'm praying this finds you well, or better.

And I haven't heard from Sharon either, but last I heard she was busy with a new job, and moving, all of which was complicated by the weather in Fla...

(and she's a hurricane veteran in two months? That must be some kind of record, huh?)

But I am certain she'll find you. I know you remain in her thoughts and prayers as you remain in mine as well.

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
2 posted 2004-10-23 02:05 PM

Hi ya!  

She is not lost but well and moving this weekend actually.  She had trouble getting the deal on her new home finalized because of the hurricanes, as who wants to insure a new house during hurricanes I guess?  She has limited computer access, but told me she will be online probably late next week, and look out she has a lot of lost time to make up for.  She LOVES Florida, and is looking forward to better weather, has a great job, and outside of her hairdo being messed non-stop of late, is generally a very, very happy camper!  She has written all about her experience during those hurricanes and I can't wait until she posts it if she is going to do that.

I will be calling her today so I will tell her that you asked about her Beckie.  

You take care you hear!

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
3 posted 2004-10-25 02:41 PM

Rebecca,

The email address both Sharon and I have for you at comcast.net is returing your mail?  I sent you her email through the site here, if you don't get it, can you email me your current email address so I can give you a message from Sharon?  Thank you.

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
4 posted 2004-10-25 04:01 PM

Thanks Sharon.  I'm at Yahoo now.  Same name and numbers just at Yahoo.  Had to change ISP's, cutting back where we can ya know.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Has anyone ...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary