navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Fonts in XP - HELP
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Fonts in XP - HELP Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands

0 posted 2003-04-20 09:09 AM

I have XP on my pc now, but it seems that I have lost all my fonts that I used to use before, due to the fact that XP has lesser fonts.

How do I get them back, I mean is their an easy way to install a lot of fonts in XP?

Geesh, I thought XP was supposed to be the top, but all I encountered sofar is things I can't do anymore or don't have anymore.
I'm on the edge of insanity...I think.
Titia

Like scattered leaves...my words will flow

[This message has been edited by Titia Geertman (04-20-2003 09:09 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 Titia Geertman - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2003-04-20 12:14 PM

Did you install fonts from a CD on your old system or did you get them from a Free Font site?

I have XP also and have had to add some fonts. Some programs have fonts attached (like Paint Shop Pro) but I suggest you find them on a web site like this (search on Yahoo or Google for 'free fonts')
http://www.downloadfreefonts.com/fontfiles/afonts.htm

Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
2 posted 2003-04-20 05:39 PM

Thanks for the tip.

We're now going to try to get the fonts out of my old computer. Thought I lost them, but it appears they're still stitting there.

Titia

Like scattered leaves...my words will flow

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Fonts in XP - HELP

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary