navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #1 » Another Session
Critical Analysis #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Another Session Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Misty_Skies
since 1999-12-13
Posts 17

0 posted 1999-12-22 04:09 AM

Another Session

Plastic, and wires, are replaced with an image of a dark, strong face, grey, smokey pools of desire, and a strong body.
Brown eyes closed, teeth tasting softness, a slender hand carressing a sleek thigh, heat burns cheeks rosey.
A husky voice, soft, and sensual, comes deep from a tanned throat, breathless groans are finally released.
An arched back, a throaty moan, panting breath, trembling hands, a tongue tasting lonely bruised lips.
A final sigh, raw sensitive skin, flushed in heat, a crumpling body, a lonely tear, another session ending.
Bright lights interfear, reality becomes insistant, a solitary sigh escapes, a loud click, an unforgotten dial tone.

--I don't know if you all will like this one or not?  I don't know.  Ummm...(Blushing)

Misty

[This message has been edited by Misty_Skies (edited 12-22-1999).]

© Copyright 1999 Misty_Skies - All Rights Reserved
Fairy Colours
since 1999-12-02
Posts 169
Sunrise,Fl,US
1 posted 1999-12-22 10:12 AM

It sounds good to me. Except some lines don't lead to the next, so you might want to add some extra dialouge. Some lines kind of contradict each other, but I got your message and I think you did a good job.

--A Little Fairy--

Misty_Skies
since 1999-12-13
Posts 17

2 posted 1999-12-24 02:51 AM

Lil' Fairy,

Hey there, thanks! I just came up with it...  Not very many people like what I've written lately.  This one actually is how I felt.  Yes, I see that I need to add more...Thanks!  

I'll redo it, and I hope that you will get back to me when I do, and tell me what you think of the changes... *Smiling*

Misty

haze
since 1999-11-03
Posts 528
Bethlehem, PA USA
3 posted 1999-12-24 11:13 AM

I love the concept...I would break the lines differently to hone and sharpen the mood... The C&C below is offered only with respect...Take it or leave it as you see fit...

"Plastic and wires
Replaced
with an image
A dark Strong face
Grey smokey pools
Desire Brown eyes
closed Teeth tasting softness
A slender hand carressing
a sleek thigh
Heat burns cheeks rosey.
Husky  A voice
soft sensual deep
from a tanned throat
Breathless
Groans released.
An arched back
a throaty moan panting breath
trembling
Hands
Tongue
tasting lonely
bruised lips A final sigh
Raw
sensitive skin
flushed crumpling
a lonely tear
Another session
Finished
Bright lights interfear
Reality becomes insistant
a solitary sigh escapes
a loud click
an unforgotten dial tone."

I offer tightening here to move the verse along with the obvious passion. If you like it, Its yours...

[This message has been edited by haze (edited 12-24-1999).]

manalive325
since 1999-12-15
Posts 21

4 posted 1999-12-24 11:57 AM

your words do well drawing me into your experience....I feel the desire, image forming....and loneliness at the end. So, that is success. I also think some phrasing work as haze suggests would enhance the read. We get in the habbit of speed reading....the line breaks force the mind to pause and ponder, which is needed to feel. I enjoyed this....keep writing

[This message has been edited by manalive325 (edited 12-24-1999).]

Misty_Skies
since 1999-12-13
Posts 17

5 posted 1999-12-25 11:53 PM

Haze, and Manalive,

Thanks for your insights, yeah, I just tried actually letting people know how I feel in my poetry, if you noticed in my others, they didn't.  So that was what I was doing...(Cringing)  I, well, I just never have done that before...Thanks for what you said, and I'm gonna work on this one, and try another.  *Winking*  Thanks!

Misty

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #1 » Another Session

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary