navwin » Main Forums » Open Poetry #50 » sadness of the fruit
Open Poetry #50
Post A Reply Post New Topic sadness of the fruit Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
2islander2
Member Ascendant
since 2008-03-12
Posts 6825
by the sea

0 posted 2017-01-20 08:54 PM

The cut branches
Never grow again,

The shadows penetrate  
The flesh of guavas,

The questions remain
On the pulp of fruits,

It well makes sadden itself.

© Copyright 2017 yann rolland - All Rights Reserved
Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
1 posted 2017-01-28 03:16 AM

Few things in nature recover in a generation of Man. Eventually though, the branches will return and the pulp will be rich and the fruit of the Guavas will nourish and bring happiness back to the trees' cycle.

I hope to see that and eat guavas again. I felt better then yann. Splendid poetry.

...just bein' Bluesy

jjote
since 2002-12-25
Posts 1088
Ontario, Canada
2 posted 2017-01-28 01:28 PM

hmm..methinks you mean something deeper that what the eye beholds...

One interpretation opens up for me..after the flesh of man (body) dies, the soul or spirit (in the pulp) does not cease to exist,but lives on in some other level of existence.

Or maybe, I'm getting off from your fruit.

2islander2
Member Ascendant
since 2008-03-12
Posts 6825
by the sea
3 posted 2017-01-28 05:14 PM

thanks bluesy for the so clever and may be visionary comment, time of men is different from time of trees, this is essential and  important for the solace and cure of our planet, man can't do anything

have a nice day

yann

2islander2
Member Ascendant
since 2008-03-12
Posts 6825
by the sea
4 posted 2017-01-28 05:26 PM

hi jjote, i weigh more your comment, because, it drives the poem in an exclusive an new meaning, that is more spiritual that my intentions were, this is important for me,
l learn with you to have a different point of view on this poem, i have this way really discover the spiritual side of my poem

have a good day

yann

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Open Poetry #50 » sadness of the fruit

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary