navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #49 » Moses and the caravan
Open Poetry #49
Post A Reply Post New Topic Moses and the caravan Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
rex king
Posts 7

0 posted 2015-03-03 09:03 PM

As Moses dwelt at the backside of the desert with his wife and their children , every evening around sundown he noticed a caravan coming from the other direction going back toward pharaohs palace. Always at the same Time and what really bothered Moses is he noticed it as it was going past, seeing the rear.

Moses asked GOD of this...God said "son , In Egypt you were a mighty a man revered and worshiped as a God , yet I called you here and sent that caravan past you at that time....it was and is to show you who I AM,  and what you truly were and , truth known still are , although you ate still my chosen. Do you understand now son?" Moses said yes Lord. God said GO TELL PHAROAH LET MY PEOPLE GO!

© Copyright 2015 rex king - All Rights Reserved
RedStoneEB
since 2003-06-08
Posts 772
uk
1 posted 2015-03-19 12:28 PM

no, the meaning of this one evaded me.
jwesley
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-04-30
Posts 7563
Spring, Texas
2 posted 2015-03-19 02:07 PM

Me too, and think it should be in the "prose" section or re-structured to, at the least, resemble, free verse.

j.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #49 » Moses and the caravan

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary