navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #47 » unfinished
Open Poetry #47
Post A Reply Post New Topic unfinished Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
rad802
since 2008-04-19
Posts 279
KY U.S.A.

0 posted 2011-01-17 12:56 PM

The struggle's interrupted by the dancer, she is waiting and her innocence betrays her to the motive for the dance.

It's not really in my nature to to remember that I'm dreaming in this lucid state I feel like I've awoken from a trance.

I'm enchanted by this dancing girl, who seems to move quite slowly stirring to imagination the desires of my heart.

How can I communicate,  the useless gestures I'd perfected now no longer hold their meaning and could cause her to depart.

As I study my surroundings that are mirrored in the distance , I quickly realize the ether cannot bear my weight unless.  

In my limitless condition, I can first traverse the temporal and discover what is limiting perfection in this mess.  

She is mystery incarnate she is swaying in the breezes to the rhythm of my breathing she is all in all, but yet.  

I am lost inside an echo of the moment I was dreaming and until I smash the mirror I can't live and soon forget.

Windowless and suffocating with my self imposed hypnosis I become the thing I'm stocking in the darkness of my will.  

And yet the dancer spins around me softly cooing words of wisdom and I long to finish waiting and begin again, until...

.................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................Stumble
We stumble along
don't get to see
just where it was
we thought we were going

we pattern our walk
after our peers
share all the pointless
delights of not knowing

who was waiting here
where are all the hipsters estranged
one more wasted year, cheap veneer
only the styles have changed

And after the feast
rest here a while
taking our time
and beginning to notice

we've managed to find
nothing to do
a moment or two
our minds in a lotus

who was waiting here
where are all the hipsters estranged
one more wasted year, cheap veneer
only the styles have changed

© Copyright 2011 RAD802 - All Rights Reserved
rad802
since 2008-04-19
Posts 279
KY U.S.A.
1 posted 2011-01-17 11:33 AM

????????????????????????
I have no idea if anyone is reading this or the other two.
On my web site    http://bestpoems.ucoz.com/publ/3
it tells me how many time a poem has been read.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #47 » unfinished

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary