navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » With joy comes hurt with death comes birth
Open Poetry #41
Post A Reply Post New Topic With joy comes hurt with death comes birth Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
k20z3
since 2007-07-20
Posts 10

0 posted 2007-08-02 03:38 PM

Life can be cold you search your whole life to find nothing at the end of the road. But even in that moment of desperation. When life has stopped suddently you feel acceleration. The clouds part to expose a beam of light the road is clear it seems it was your sight. The road goes on far beyond what the eye can see. The clouds blind us all definitely blinded me. Life is a road the never ends along the way you meet and leave friends. Lovers come and go twist's and turns veer you off the road. When it rains it pours. When it shines it's bright time never stops but that's life. As life moves with it comes change. No matter how beautiful the scenery it can never remain. Remember with death comes birth with joy comes hurt. With sun comes rain but the sun will always shine and dry the terrain. When all is lost the best lies ahead the past is behind and life is ahead. Accept every situation for what it is remember to feel pain is to LIVE. Learn to accept defeat with out the bitter in life the sweet wouldnt be sweet.

© Copyright 2007 k20z3 - All Rights Reserved
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
1 posted 2007-08-05 07:07 AM

Some good thoughts here...I believe in two lifes...
If you could live one life say for about 70 years and then die from a disease or old age, or if you could live another life believing in Jesus and accepting him as your Savior, and than when you die, receiving the gift of eternal life...which one would you choose...
Those that believe in Jesus can live both lifes...a temporary one in an earthy body upon this earth and an eternal one in a heavenly body with the heavenly Father...James

k20z3
since 2007-07-20
Posts 10

2 posted 2007-08-07 02:47 PM

Yea my thoughts were more like with every aciton there is a reaction. But you can also take it as with death of your self in this world you have life through jesus. I never thought of it that way thanks for your comment.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » With joy comes hurt with death comes birth

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary