navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » Me and You
Open Poetry #41
Post A Reply Post New Topic Me and You Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
BobbyBoy
since 2007-08-22
Posts 21
West Yorkshire

0 posted 2007-09-13 11:25 AM

Bring back Ghosts,                                              that no longer exist                                                     Questioning your value to me
I have desire, which charges and                                    Changes
But no incentive,                                          always been one
for questioning merit.

Hunter becomes the hunter,                       Oh Well
Platinum seller but bargain hunter                                (Optimist)
This is the Battle in our air,                            Do I protect you, do you project me?                                             Where are the angels, will they forgive me?         Guilty conscience to consider
What’s the point in questioning Rag and Bone           We’ll make something out of em
Give it a Home, Make it a cause, and Cause it to grow               The faithful nurturer
Take what you’ve got and make it                                                Beautiful
Pretty little rags and bones                                                                                                 Welcome to the pleasure dome                                                                                  
Slowly turning into you,                                                This is the Battle of me and you

© Copyright 2007 BobbyBoy - All Rights Reserved
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
1 posted 2007-09-13 02:31 PM

"Bring back Ghosts,                                              that no longer exist"

~ Not always a good idea. Like sleeping dogs, they should ofttimes lie ~ in the past.

~ and guilt serves no purpose other than to, hopefully, change our actions and attitudes.

There is some yin and yang in every relationship.    

" The faithful nurturer
Take what you’ve got and make it                                                Beautiful"

~ Aww, yes! Indeed!

EA

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » Me and You

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary