navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #40 » A foreign world
Open Poetry #40
Post A Reply Post New Topic A foreign world Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jenna
since 2007-03-20
Posts 180

0 posted 2007-03-28 01:33 PM

I sit and reflect on where the days went, so much uncertainity in the mind, no way of knowing where i'll end up next. Its a world unknown which seems dangerous, unstabilising and fierce.

For years I've been wrapped up in this bubble but soon its to burst and I'll be left unsheltered no way of knowing where i'm headed or who i'm meant to be.

My identity will come under attack, a new way of life will begin. I wonder if I will meet whats required of me or if I will end up on a deserted path with no signs to guide me and only darkness ahead.

You see everythings moving too quickly and I have no way of slowing it down. I'm in need for guidance, want someone to hold out their hand and grasp my fears, to crush them in one solid movement.

I pray for protection, wisdom and confidence but most of all I pray for strength.

© Copyright 2007 Jenna - All Rights Reserved
passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
1 posted 2007-03-28 03:51 PM

I have felt this way so many times before and it seems I've always been given the strength...after all...God doesn't put more on you than you can handle, right?

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
2 posted 2007-03-28 09:26 PM

I often think that when I pray for strength
that is the time when I most need Gods help and protection...
"Even though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil, for God is with us."...James  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #40 » A foreign world

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary