navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #40 » Collage 1 (I was writing without stopping, but it came out as seperate poems...)
Open Poetry #40
Post A Reply Post New Topic Collage 1 (I was writing without stopping, but it came out as seperate poems...) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ChaoticHazeLight
since 2006-06-13
Posts 71
California, U.S.

0 posted 2007-03-22 12:10 PM

Who wants to love like me?  
Who really wants to be confined within the heart of another in the sublime divinity found within the majestic love of love itself?  

My heart is aching…
Who’s heart aches like mine?
Where fissures of chasm’s cavities are gaping open void-like with catastrophe within the center of it’s spiritual opening called a gate where the floods come through.  

I’m crying…
Who cries like me?
Where everything combined within life is put before you on your shoulder so heavily it’s pushed out through your eyes in sweat and blood..

Drawn to darkness like a demon longing to possess
You…
A vibrant angel breathing by my
shadows
Lick and grind on you
To draw out sensations that
Draw you to the darkness
Deceptively
My love is dangerously writhing
In you…
A Vibrant angel breathing by my shadows
Seek to form your lust by lusciously loving your
Flesh
Aches for the tremble and twitch my chaotic rhythms
Mix
The depths of you aquatic in it’s silkiness

Youthful in the light of bright love seeks the sight of diamonds spreading out the rays of sun and moon
Make beauty like the entwined bodies of two youths in
Love
The Magic of a miracle made real in mirrors of a fantasy that kill the unreal
Soul
Of a shadow’s forest holds the eerie breeze that seizes
Us
Unwillingly going on with the other in a will of submission that never submits… to
Us
But to ourselves

© Copyright 2007 Byron Keith Landry II - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #40 » Collage 1 (I was writing without stopping, but it came out as seperate poems...)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary