navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #40 » Heart dripping ink and tear droplets
Open Poetry #40
Post A Reply Post New Topic Heart dripping ink and tear droplets Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ChaoticHazeLight
since 2006-06-13
Posts 71
California, U.S.

0 posted 2007-03-21 11:50 PM

Revealed through the image of love
Without eyes I see the stream of tears flowing from my blood red beating heart of cold yet flaming death and life combined with the absence of what is truly desired

Sound judgment is faded within a blind love that never was… True
On one side holding lies
The other holding justice and truth
In the hands of God sends these things through trials
And my heart is the sufferer

My eyes tell the story
With the bitter tears that drip down my face from my lips
To the pages of my life
Drenched in my own sadness
I watch the imprint of my heart touching the sand
Where I wrote our names with its splattered remains opening the doors to new pain that we never knew before could soar above the passion of our happiness and magnify our magnetism even in its falseness

That which makes me hate you makes me love you because I never could love…
You
Forbidden from my hands and heart
souls never in unison makes my eyes rush out with rivers of unrelenting sorrow that calls out to the emptiness you whisper and finds only contentment in itself
Content In knowing it will never know what lies beyond the bounds of your heart, mind, and soul… hidden from my depths that crave to touch with spiritual hands your life… and explore you
Will never know this…

You’ll never know these
Shattering waves of blade-like rage that rend my heart to shreds and puddles of crimson that reflect your devilish grin..  Pretending to be in love again
With my blood as your mirror you check to see if your face is fine and move on to the next blood spiraling void you warp others with it’s spire of lust and betrayal pulled down by the vortex of insanity as you are without conscience

© Copyright 2007 Byron Keith Landry II - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #40 » Heart dripping ink and tear droplets

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary