navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » I was a fool
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic I was a fool Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
HopelessPoet
since 2008-12-18
Posts 14

0 posted 2008-12-22 02:45 AM

I was such a fool to think that our love would never fade. To think that you will always be with me. How could you walk away? This was our story. This was our fate, our destiny.

I guess I was a fool to think that you loved me. To think that you cared for me. To think that you will always be there for me. You are no lover. You are a curse.

A demon straight from the fiery depths of hell. You are not the angel I was fooled into seeing. You took me in with your lies. Promises that you would always be mine. I was a fool to think that you wanted me.

© Copyright 2008 HopelessPoet - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2008-12-22 10:25 AM

Welcome!

ahhha love, or something along those lines...don't ever be worried or afraid to be the "fool" in love. It's the ones that are too afraid to love, that are the fools

*please check your email for a special greeting

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
2 posted 2008-12-22 05:21 PM

Great job dude! I've been in that situation plenty of times. So don't feel too bad, your not the only one.

-Zach

So together but so broken inside

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
3 posted 2008-12-22 06:35 PM

Welcome to Passions. great first post
Krysti

RenaissanceRomanceRunsRed
since 2007-06-11
Posts 1062
In Love <3
4 posted 2008-12-23 08:11 PM

I haven't been around for a while and this was the first poem I read since I've come back. It was nice to start with this HP, Love your sn by the way. It's super cute. Hope to see more.

-Kate

"Lucy: I think you are the most selfish person on the planet. George: Well that's just silly. Have you met everyone on the planet?"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » I was a fool

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary