navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Losing a loved one.
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Losing a loved one. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Sad_eyed_girl
since 2007-06-04
Posts 8

0 posted 2007-06-24 12:10 PM

when you lose a loved one its hard. You don't think you can go on. But  you can. Losing someone you love hurts. But yes you can move on. Because truth is you never really lose that person. As long as there in your heart there still with you. I know how it feels to lose someone I really care about but I force myself to move on and quit living in the past. Because no matter how hard it may sound but in all reality there not coming back so theres nothing you can do. Just always rember the good times you shared.

© Copyright 2007 Sad_eyed_girl - All Rights Reserved
Clockwork_Orange
since 2007-03-23
Posts 620
Space Camp, IN
1 posted 2007-07-18 01:11 PM

this was more in a prose layout...not really poem format...but oh well i like all poems and proses. and this was good. maybe you could repost it in poem form its it ment to be one.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Losing a loved one.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary