navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » words
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic words Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
jmm3373
since 2007-08-15
Posts 2

0 posted 2007-08-15 10:46 AM

Her face is like morning her soul is the sun, she’s hard to get but you know she’s the one

She is their for the taking, but still your hearts breaking, and you know that its never gonna be.

The reason you love her is still so unclear, for long you’ve been waiting it’s  almost a year, and then you know its never gonna be.

For years you regret what didn’t happen from the start, her face is fading but the love’s still in you heart. And you know it’s never gonna be.

You figure by now she’s forgot , about you and the way you  never could say the words i love you and that’s why it never was.

© Copyright 2007 jmm3373 - All Rights Reserved
musicgirl3698
since 2007-08-16
Posts 4

1 posted 2007-08-16 09:17 AM

This is a great poem jmm, I could feel that you spoke from the heart. You sound so promising! I would love to hear from you again.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » words

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary