navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #44 » rhyming story
Open Poetry #44
Post A Reply Post New Topic rhyming story Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
norunnin
since 2008-10-16
Posts 71

0 posted 2009-04-23 04:44 AM

I am the guy who never tried to get close, but when he got close he gave up the ghost. So lets give a toast to a terrible friend, doomed to a wicked end. My story is the same as any others, the only difference being that i am like no other. i am in love and my love loves me but we can never be, do you see. She is with he who brings the fast money. I can never make her mine because i do not find the reason nor the rhyme to make that fast money through crime. He is a friend named _tan. we went through the thick but never through the thin. She is a beautiful saint, attributes magnified with just a bit of taint. She said she would choose to be with me if things perfect could be, but we, well there is no we, she denies me. What am i to do with me? what will be will be. and i loathe myself while loving myself while wondering how it is to be loved by someone else.  

© Copyright 2009 norunnin - All Rights Reserved
WTBAKELAR
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2008-09-09
Posts 1089
Utah, USA
1 posted 2009-04-24 07:39 PM

Norunnin,  This is an interesting write,

I might try to break it down into verse or stanzas, but that's just me.

enjoyed.
Tracey.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #44 » rhyming story

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary