navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » my love for you
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic my love for you Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lauren
since 1999-09-22
Posts 21
FORT PIERCE ,FL

0 posted 1999-09-22 10:31 PM

It's hard to understand my feelings for you there came so fast...just like you entered my life...in a flash....i could look into your eyes and melt away i could sit in your lap and love you all day i could give you sweet kisses through the day and make passionate love to you when it starts to get late...rub down your body caress every cress love every part of you from your head to your feet....to feel my lips kissing your sweet tender lips would be an eternal life with grateful bliss...i want to lay in your arms for the rest of my life...give you all my love ....id never think twice..
© Copyright 1999 Lauren - All Rights Reserved
shy guy
since 1999-09-23
Posts 3
bronx,N.Y.
1 posted 1999-09-23 04:55 PM

That was real good. It reminds me of my girlfriend's first reaction to me. I enjoyed how you integrated the love and sex, into an innocent array of sentences. I look forward to more of your work.
Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
2 posted 2007-11-13 07:25 PM

ENJOYED

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » my love for you

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary