navwin » Discussion » Feelings » What I just do NOT understand
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic What I just do NOT understand Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
neveah5
since 2002-11-22
Posts 197
Ohio

0 posted 2002-12-29 12:53 PM

My friend had a roommate who was supposed to be her good friend.  Well, her roommate lost her job and wasnt paying any of the bills...didnt have a car or insurance and my friend was letting her use her car, was paying both halves of the bills and was lending money to her friend for ciggaretes and other stuff, and during all of this she had a major attitude towards her.  My friend was coming to me for advice, saying she didnt want to hurt her  feelings and all that.  She ended up writing her  a letter saying in an overly nice way that she cherishes their friendship and she thought living together would ruin it and mentioned about the bills and money situation.  Her "friend" moved out that same day she read the note and while she was moving out, she had the stereo up so loud the neighbors called the police, which came after she'd already left, getting my friend into trouble.
the next day, the girl came back for her bed and my friend asked her if she was going to pay her back the money she owed and that girl actually called her a few choice names and just went off on her.
now i just found out that my friend is going out with that same girl tonight, even though she said she didnt really want to.
i would be more than willing to go out and do something with my friend...because i havent gotten out much since i had my baby. she doesnt ask me to go out or anything like that. she has a child, and this other girl does also. so it cant be because of the baby.  
im sick of being the "Good loyal friend" that is always there for everyone and treats everyone with respect and then gets left out in the cold.  

© Copyright 2002 Heather - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » What I just do NOT understand

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary