navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Have you ever....
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Have you ever.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
RosePetal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-08-26
Posts 2985
South Florida

0 posted 2002-09-24 04:43 PM

heard a song one time and it stirred up so many emotions in you? You had to listen to it over and over because it just described your feelings about someone to a T? That's what happened to me today with a song I heard called The Weakness in Me by Joan Armatrading. That song just touched me like no other song before. Maybe I'm just a sap, who knows
© Copyright 2002 Joanna - All Rights Reserved
Miah
since 2002-08-26
Posts 1062
Pennsylvania
1 posted 2002-09-24 05:38 PM

Yes, Many, many times.  Video by India aria.  and ummm so many more.  Dreamer by Ozzy Osborne.  Sometimes I play a song so much I can burn it out.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2002-09-24 06:10 PM

Yes...unfortunately, I cannot think of the name of the song, but Gloria Estefan sang it oh, some 13-14 years ago...oh yes...believe it or not, it's called..."Words get in the Way"....

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2002-09-24 09:28 PM

(smiles) Wow!!! Oh my gosh, my dad is a huge Joan Armatrading fan and I have listened to all the CDS he owns of her and I love her music too! I know this song and it too touches me so very deeply. Other songs that touch me so deeply are "18 Yellow Roses" by Bobby Darin, "If You're Gone" by matchbox twenty and even that new song "Electrical Storm" by U2. (kisses)

I miss you love, I'm so happy you're posting again, yay!!! (carries you in my arms and kisses your cheek)

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

[This message has been edited by Mistletoe Angel (09-24-2002 09:29 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Have you ever....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary