navwin » Discussion » Feelings » petty thing.. but I just need to talk to someone..
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic petty thing.. but I just need to talk to someone.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
NightShadow
since 2001-09-04
Posts 127
New Jersey

0 posted 2001-09-28 09:46 AM

Im so sad. Even though all this is still going on in New York.. and Im scared for war.. I found out that one of my families good friends died Monday. Yes, I just found out.. and yes, I am crying. I don't even know what to say, or if anyone will respond to this.. but I just needed to vent to people who will at least listen, and maybe read this post.. since my husband doesnt always care. I live so far away from my family..(15 hours).. that I can't talk to them, really about it.. my mom thought she told me monday, and she just told me this morning.. *sniffles* Oh, this is just a petty post.. if no one replies.. I understand.. I just really needed to type this out.. maybe a new poem will come about of how i am feeling..

A Life without Love, is no life at all...

© Copyright 2001 Sarah Jeffers - All Rights Reserved
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
1 posted 2001-09-28 11:58 AM

This is not in any way a petty post...everyone's scared of war hun...im about 20 min from the city and im feeling the impact as well as everyone is from across the country...its a hard time...im sorry to hear about the loss..::hugs:: we're here for you
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2001-09-28 12:14 PM

A loss at any time, over a person, or a pet, a bird, a relationship....it hurts.  We can't pretend they don't.  I am very glad you are able to cry, the last few weeks has been building in all bodies, and then we get hit with something personal, and it all comes home...

It's never petty to say "I loved this person, and now they are gone..."

More than ever, we understand...

Interloper
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-11-06
Posts 8369
Deep in the heart
3 posted 2001-09-28 12:55 PM

This "family" is no farther away than your PC.  Hang in there and vent to us anytime you feel the need
NightShadow
since 2001-09-04
Posts 127
New Jersey
4 posted 2001-09-28 04:44 PM

Thank you all very much.. It still boggles my mind.. that he's gone.. but he did have cancer.. so I knew inevitably, it would come.. but still... Thank you all.. *hugs for all*

doreen peri
Member Elite
since 1999-05-25
Posts 3812
Virginia
5 posted 2001-09-28 06:21 PM

this is NOT a petty post..... my sincere sympathies to you and your family and to the family of your friend who's life was lost

prayers are sent your way

... and just know, you are not alone in your grieving.... we are all struggling through a very difficult time...

... but i just know that beauty and Love will come out of this in a very powerful way....

let yourself grieve and know there is a wonderful strength inside of you which will endure this most taxing, confusing, and sorrow filled  time....

rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee
6 posted 2001-09-28 11:00 PM

It's never petty to share your heart. I'm so sorry for your pain. Thank you for allowing us to know when you're suffering. It helps to know we're not the only ones having a tough time....and allows us to practice the art of healing through that sharing. Your tears are sincere, and I sincerely hope for you a brighter week end. God Bless..and many Hugs.

Sincerely,
Regina

Dee
Member Elite
since 2000-08-19
Posts 2330
Queensland, Australia
7 posted 2001-09-29 03:52 AM

Oh never think your feelings are petty. They are important, can be a lifeline, don't dismiss them so quickly. Let them out and you will feel so much better.
If you are sad, afraid or alone, we are here for you. Just talk and we will listen.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Dee

I wish you every happiness and may you always have the best of the good things in life.     a brand

NightShadow
since 2001-09-04
Posts 127
New Jersey
8 posted 2001-09-29 10:01 AM

Thank you all again, very much.  I talked to my mom more about it, and we decided that he was way better off.. since I had no idea he was suffering so much.. as he was.. I found out he was even put in a Nursing home since his neice couldn't help him out anymore.. *soft sighs* At least he is in a better place.. Thank you all again.. You really have helped to make me feel better..

RSEvans
since 1999-10-23
Posts 1147
Tulsa, OK, USA
9 posted 2001-09-29 12:15 PM

Life is much to short to hide feelings.  Don't you think?  There are many who love you and feel your hurting and want to help with all their heart.  Reach out to them and let them take consolation in being able to be there for you.
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
10 posted 2001-09-30 02:52 PM

Hi, my sympathies to you, it is not a bit petty to feel sad about a personal loss. Hugs  
Sandra

Irish Rose
Member Patricius
since 2000-04-06
Posts 10263

11 posted 2001-10-03 03:13 PM

there is nothing petty about grief, I know, i just buried someone I love. My prayers and thoughts are with you and God speed. Take care and someday, perhaps you will return to us. Peace....

Kathleen
nickname "Kay"

"Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently."

Charisma
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 2000-09-30
Posts 5906
lost in blue pages
12 posted 2001-10-07 10:24 AM

(((warm hugs))) my sincere sympathy goes out to you and your family, and remember grief is never ever a petty thing. It's hard to have your family so far away, especially when you have to deal with pain and sorrow. but hey between this wall, we do have a circle with lot of warm and compassionate people who cares for each other.

Charisma

Moon Dust
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 1999-06-11
Posts 2177
Skelmersdale, UK
13 posted 2001-10-09 10:04 PM

Listen to these guys, cos writing down your feelings isnt petty, I'm sorry for your loss and if you need to vent feel free to do it here if u want.

I breathe the dust, the dust is me.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » petty thing.. but I just need to talk to someone..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary