navwin » Discussion » Feelings » .....?\ always bad to worse...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic .....?\ always bad to worse... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
anonymous albert ?
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-23
Posts 2979

0 posted 2001-06-20 11:10 PM

life has reached...and been in a point...where everything...never works out the way its suppose to...it just gets bad to worse...so much anger... and frustration has built up...depressing it gets..everytime it happens to realize it...and i just want just a LITTLE mercy on everything in my life as from health to reality...that ripps at my sanity...as i havent done nothing...that bad to deserve all this...where im tired of everything...then when i think everything will be alright...life comes right behind me and throws me to the ground and its hard for me to get up...cuz i'll fall right back down from...the truth about my life...its stuff i know all about...but i have no...not even a bit...control...believe me...and i think i desperatly need some prayers for my soul to be at peace...with life...and sadness that comes to me from my endless dissappointments i must go through...so Please help...asking for some mercy...its hurting me soo much...deep in my soul...and i've decided to start praying again...as prayer seems to be the only things that might help me and life...as i have so much more to say...but i think i will stop before...and for those who take this to the heart...and consider it...thanks.

[This message has been edited by anonymous albert ? (edited 06-20-2001).]

© Copyright 2001 ALBY - All Rights Reserved
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

1 posted 2001-06-21 11:08 AM

Al, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I went through a similar time earlier this year, and it was really tough to take all of the disappointments that I got. The big thing that got me through was prayer, so I am glad to hear that you have decided to begin to pray. I think that it will really help. My prayers were answered too, because something wonderful happened to me in April and brought me right out of that phase. I will also pray for you, and I hope you get through this ok. I'm sure you will, because times like this really do make us stronger. If you feel like you need someone to talk to, please e-mail me or contact me on ICQ.

"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel."-Machiavelli

[This message has been edited by LoveBug (edited 06-21-2001).]

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2001-06-21 03:31 PM

Albert, wow....sounds like you're going through some problems right now. Lemme tell you that if you see me on MSN, cuz I never see you, contact me. We'll talk....
I have been through that same exact feeling....I don't know the SITUATIONS, but the end result of your feeling you just described I've been through.
We'll talk man.

chasing rain
since 2001-05-15
Posts 737
Canada
3 posted 2001-06-21 06:21 PM

awwww...alby...
I can't say I know how you feel, but I'm familiar with this type of thing...but if you need someone to talk to, im me on msn or something...kay? I'll pray for you bud.  

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
4 posted 2001-06-21 07:49 PM

Hey, I have been through these feelings several times. Just sending hugs, as I have no advice.
Take care.
Sandra

Blaec
since 2001-04-23
Posts 130
The Sunshine State
5 posted 2001-06-26 10:58 PM

I relate to this so much.  The past 9 months of my life have felt like this.  It doesn't look like there is a rainbow in sight.  It just keeps pouring down rain right on my head, and your's too it seems.  I'm sorry that you are going through this.  I'm glad that you posted about it though.  Now I know that it's not just me.  I'll tell you the same think that I keep telling myself.  There have got to be sunny days ahead!  Hope life starts treating you better soon.
Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
6 posted 2001-06-27 07:47 PM

I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to this.  Sweetie, I don't know what to say.  You know I've been there... and you know you can talk to me whenever.  You know my email, screen name... please take me up on that.  I don't think I can say much right now to offer much consolation, but you're in my prayers.  You have the strength to get through this... keep your head up, Albert.  I believe in you.

--Marie

You can’t expect the roses to grow without the weeds.

anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
7 posted 2001-06-27 09:27 PM

Oh Albert *big hugs*

So sorry that I wasn't there when you were going through this! Jeez...You know that you always have my support and if anything can be done to make you feel better, come this way.

I'll talk to you a little later.

Just because I hear voices doesn't mean I'm crazy...SHUT UP IN THERE!!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » .....?\ always bad to worse...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary