navwin » Discussion » Feelings » i dont know what to say
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic i dont know what to say Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
nick_lyss
since 2006-08-21
Posts 88

0 posted 2006-10-15 09:13 PM

ever since my new baby brother has been born.she has been blaming herself because he was so early and tiny.she gets mad when i try to talk to her and tell it isnt her fault.i dont know what to say to tell her.

© Copyright 2006 nick_lyss - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2006-10-17 04:15 PM

I pray your baby brother is okay.  

My older sister, born prematurely in 1929, is alive today.  Her twin was still-born. "Bathe her with olive oil and wrap her in flannel."  "She probably won't live more than 3-4 days, as she's only about a pound," the doctor told my mom.

Whether the underweight birth was due to smoking or something the mother did, or not, now it's over and time to enjoy that new little bundle.

The mom may have the after birth baby blues.  I did after my first baby.  A flood of tears would come on all at once and I couldn't explain why as I was so very happy to have that little guy.  Later I learned it was just due to hormones.

Congratulations to all of you.

God bless,
   Rae    

nick_lyss
since 2006-08-21
Posts 88

2 posted 2006-10-17 05:44 PM

thank you  Rae. im glad your sister is ok. i wanna try to show everybody a picture of him but im not sure how to.
                    courtney

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
3 posted 2006-10-18 01:00 AM

maybe you can tell your mom how it makes you feel when she says that, instead of disagreeing with her that it is her fault just tell her how much it hurts you when she says that.
i'll keep you in my prayers.
hunnie*

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » i dont know what to say

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary